1. Wang, J., Choi, H., Chung, N., ... & Ping, P.* Integrated dissection of cysteine oxidative post-translational modification proteome during cardiac hypertrophy. J. Proteome Res. 2018, 17(12): 4243-4257.
2. Wang, J., Lee, J., Liem, D., & Ping, P.* HSPA5 gene encoding Hsp70 chaperone BiP in the endoplasmic reticulum. Gene. 2017, 618: 14-23.
3. Wang, J. & Sevier C.* Formation and reversibility of BiP protein cysteine oxidation facilitate cell survival during and post oxidative stress. J. Biol. Chem. 2016, 291: 7541-7557.
4. Wang, J., Pareja, K., Kaiser, C., & Sevier C.* Redox signaling via the molecular chaperone bip protects cells against endoplasmic reticulum derived oxidative stress. eLife. 2014, 3: e03496.
5. Lau E, Cao Q, Lam M, Wang J, ... & Ping P.* Integrated omics dissection of proteome dynamics during cardiac remodeling. Nature Communications. 2018, 9(1): 120.